As we’re beginning to increase our service capacity and in our efforts to continue to offer the right level of service for you, we’ve developed our SafeClean Control System that puts the wellbeing of you, your family and business as well as our team of cleaners at the centre of how we operate.
What is SafeClean Control System?
- Cleaners walk, cycle or drive to work and avoid using public transport where possible;
- Cleaners disinfect their phones regularly and avoid touching their face;
- On entering and leaving the premises cleaners wash their hands with soap & water;
- Maintaining social distance (minimum 2 m);
- Identifying busy areas where people travel to, from or through, for example, stairs and corridors;
- Disinfect all surfaces; especially handles, desks, keyboards, phones and kitchen surfaces;
- Use disposable or disinfected rubber gloves at work at all times.